Thursday 1 December 2011

That's that then

The bloke from the Estate Agents came round. He's insistent we claim on our insurance. By the amount they'll crank up our premiums, it's not really worth it. He couldn't wait to get out of here and bloody hell he talked to quickly. He was like "you really don't like the place do you" I said it's not that, I like it, it's spacious, it's ours, and we made it homely but with my bad health, you know if it's going to get sorted, I want it done properly. He said yes the bathroom needs re-doing from scratch, and commented on how shiny our bath tub was (lol cleaned it before he got there) though it is always cleaned. Commented on all of the nail polish I got out of it and the incredibly clogged drain when we moved in. Contrary to what it seems, I do like this place, it's our home, it's a nice neighborhood, but there are just so many problems accompanying it and I have so much stress going on already, I really do not need it. I think I'm on the verge of a breakdown tbh.

Here is some fabulousness to lighten the mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment