Saturday 3 December 2011

Okayy

So the operation on my grandad went pretty shitty, they couldn't do a thing, and then they had to rush him in to surgery again because his stomach filled with blood and fluid. Yum. But he's much better today. Still in pain but off of the morphine and much more chipper. Good. :)

Also, I won  Mock The Week - Funniest Book Of All Time* and it turned up in the post today!


Already have read almost the entire thing, just a few pages with how I'm feeling at the moment were just kind of tl;dr. Also have our big tree up now. A tad under decorated but still kinda pretty. Blue and Pink baubles for the most part with a few other snazzies including a couple of special decorations.

At the moment, we're entirely living in our bedroom because of how the flat currently is. The landlord is now coming to dry wall the lounges one wall on Friday, not Saturday so we have to have the place sorted out a little sooner than thought. Still, would be great if the place was sorted for Christmas!

I'm debating selling some stuff on eBay too, but I'm unsure as of yet... I have a LOT of books, especially Manga at my parents that needs a new home. A few hundred quids worth and we're pretty skint. Not a penny to spare after Christmas shopping really. I used all of my savings on Christmas. I have £100 left. Our tenancy renewal is going to cost us £125 (wtf!) huzzah! All good fun I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment