Friday 9 December 2011

He's home!

Okay, things are looking up a wee bit. They let grandad come home the night before last, although he's really sore and black and blue but he's home and more comfortable instead. Although the district nurse and nutritionist and carer all have to come out.

Landlord and contractor were here today. If you've seen my twitter or facebook, you know I'm not too happy about the whole ordeal. They left at TEN TO FOUR with my lounge in a mess, unusable and shit trailed through the entire place with not a single attempt to clean it up. They didn't even bring the mugs back or leave them in the kitchen sink or anything even though I went out of my way to make them tea and be nice. And then they also had the cheek to charge their big ass radio.. which they didn't use, and is the only thing they really took with them. :| Err... not happy. He put the dirty thing on my nice sete cushions so I had a go at him for doing so, contractor offered to move it but I said I already did. I also switched of the radio at the wall. Wasn't being used and they didn't bother asking if it was okay. I'd barely sat back down in the bedroom (as we also can't use the office because of everything rammed in there) and the landlord went and switched it back on! Didn't confront me either. Rude much? They didn't even use it!

Astounded at the mess they left the place in. The amount of shit they trailed in was unbelievable. They made no effort to clean it and to boot, the carpet in the office they were in and out of is cheap as fuck, err, who they expecting to clean/replace it? Not me I hope. If they do the same tomorrow, going to take photos and such. Can't believe the state they left the lounge in. :/ And can't believe they just upped and left. They did 2 hours of work really and that is it. Thank goodness I'm not having to pay for it... with money at least.

We HAVE to have a take away tonight, we don't really have much of a kitchen to make food in now... Least I can curl up with bear with some good noms and tele I guess! Shame I can't use half the frigging rooms in the flat we pay for!

No comments:

Post a Comment